Crew Casting Call
The CW23 wants you to be a part of The Crew, our on-air personalities. This is your big chance to break into television. Stop by The CW23 booth at the Uptown Art Fair on Saturday, August 4th from 2-4 to audition.
As a member of The CW23 Crew you will become a spokesperson for the station and you will be featured in on-air promos & commercials, on-site at station and client events, and on-line with video features and on-line blogs to promote station programming. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, engaged with social media, have a terrific personality and a "can do" attitude. You will work closely with Marketing & Creative Services to execute your duties as set forth below.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Acting responsibly as a representative for The CW23
- Performing on-air as a spokesperson in various CW23 promotion announcements
- Participate and engage the public on-site at all station events
- Driving the personality and brand of the Crew home to the viewers through on-air promotion announcements
- Create excitement for station contests through on-air promos
- On-line programming blog development
- On-Air & On-Site for client events, driving viewers through on-air announcements to a client event
- Look-Live remotes from client and station events
- Public appearances as requested by clients and other station partners
- Produce weekly content on a variety of platforms including internet, social network and mobile
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to perform on-camera / 1 – 2 years on-air / anchoring experience preferred
- Must be able to ad-lib, interview and go off- prompter
- Flexible hours are a must nights and weekends included
- Must be able to responsibly represent The CW23 at on-site events, client events, and maintain a responsible public appearance outside of station requirements
- Must be able to become familiar with and gain working knowledge of all CW23 programming in order to answer viewer questions via phone, in person at events, and create on-line blogs and discussion groups relating to CW23 programming.