Family Leisure Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Minnesota residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WUCW viewing area, and are an existing or new member of the WUCW Text Club, as further described below.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WUCW, LLC., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WUCW (the “Station”), Family Leisure, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household, if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once on thecwtc.com and once per phone number. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter text “LEISURE” to short code 58447 from your mobile phone, or go to Family Leisure located at 7590 160th St. West, Lakeville, MN 55044 and fill out the complete form and drop it in the entry box. By entering, all entrants will be automatically registered for the WUCW Text Club. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel. Text HELP to 58447 for help. By entering, entrants consent to will receive up to 4 messages relating to this contest, from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on September 26, 2013 and ends at 12:00 a.m. CST on November 23, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Station is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries, for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on November 25, 2013.
(e) By entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestant’s information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station.
1. The one (1) winner will receive a Theatre Seating furniture set comprised of curved three-seat configuration offers soft bonded leather, cup holders and a manual recline. Estimated retail value of the prize is $1,499.99. Delivery is not included.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 10 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WUCW, LLC., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WUCW, LLC., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WUCW, LLC., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WUCW, 1640 Como Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Family Leisure Contest, 1640 Como Ave., St Paul, MN 55108 by December 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WUCW, LLC, and Family Leisure, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.